To ensure a safer environment, we ask all visitors to follow the guidelines below.
MEASURES AND ADVICE FOR VISITORS
- Please wear a mask during your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance of the gallery, please disinfect your hands.
- Please monitor your body temperature before your visit. If you have any flu-like symptoms such as a lingering cough or a fever, please consider postponing your visit.
- The gallery staff reserves the right to conduct body temperature checks of all visitors with a thermal scanner at the entrance.
- Please keep your social distance during your visit.
- In order to avoid congestion, we kindly ask you not to come to the gallery as a large group. If there are too many people in the gallery, we might have to ask you to wait outside for a little while.
- Visitors are not required to book a time slot.
- If you are feeling unwell during your visit, please inform the staff immediately.
INFECTION PREVENTION MEASURES
- We will periodically disinfect the floor and all main public areas with alcohol, and make sure to ventilate the rooms as much as possible.
- Staff members also conduct body temperature checks, wash hands regularly and wear a mask at all times to prevent infections.
Thank you very much for your understanding.